Make a name tag on your equipment?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

They also now have heat shrink that you can have printing on. I've got some for the stereo in my truck and it seems to hold up pretty well.

I have a laser engraving business. I cut some donut shaped disks (about 1" in diameter) and engraved my info on different color acrylic (plexiglass). I then removed a hose from my reg, slid the disk on the hose & replaced the hose. If you are interested in a few of these let me know

I went the subtle route...

563860_10200943057204535_1084213687_n.jpg

I have a laser engraving business. I cut some donut shaped disks (about 1" in diameter) and engraved my info on different color acrylic (plexiglass). I then removed a hose from my reg, slid the disk on the hose & replaced the hose. If you are interested in a few of these let me know

I have a lot of problems with cuting discs with laser from acryl - plexi ..... it is all OK until is plexi submerged in some cleaning liquid ( isopropilalcohol with water or some little sour liquid ) than acryl cracks on cut edges ...
Solution is milling acryl , but in that case drill is all time dirty and glued together ( routers work on high rpm)

water-proof stickers with my name for most (lights, bp, 1st stage, cameras, strobes, mask ) same as eelpout's post. Very durable. med students here also use them because apparently the stickers are still attached even if it went in an autoclave.

sharpie for everything else (fins, booties, etc)

If your still looking for a solution, go online to a trapping supply store there are tags for traps that you write on with a pencil an it will really last a long time! We used them on traps for years with no problems of bleeding and they are waterproof!!!

and then "paint" over it using clear nail polish.
Awesome! I've been using Black on Orange P-Touch, but there are some things it simply doesn't like to stick to.

This only works for a certain few regs, but I put a label behind the hydrostatic diaphragm in my DS4 in place of the normal Apeks branding sticker on the load transmitter. :D

uploadfromtaptalk1373220788303.jpg

Sent from my Zeagle N2ition

Scuba goop and permanent markers,seems to be surviving my sets

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Tapatalk HD

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom