Make me an offer I can refuse

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mstudley

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi everyone,

So I'm in the market for a new set of doubles which means I need to get rid of a few tanks I have kicking around at the moment.

I have a steel LP Faber 98 with an H-Valve (I'll include the caps if you want to take it off) and a set of double PST 72's with nice, wide bands, manifold, etc. All tanks need hydro however they are all in decent shape and shouldn't have any trouble passing (though I make no guarantees... how can I?).

I'm posting this here because I am only interested in a local sale and have no desire to ship these anywhere. If this thread needs to be moved by upity admins, please go ahead I suppose...

If anyone has a set of HP 100's they want to get rid of I'm certainly up for trading (with cash on either side as applicable).

So... anyone interested? Make me an offer I can't refuse :) Details on the tanks available on request as are additional pics.

Pics here: Picasa Web Albums - Matt - Tanks

You can PM me but email will get you a much faster response.

Thanks.

-- Matt

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom