Closed Mako KA 14 compressor needs new home

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sorry to say this , but not running a compressor regularly is a KILLER.......its going to have alot of problems,

sorry to say this , but not running a compressor regularly is a KILLER.......its going to have alot of problems,
Thanks for your input. Would it be any good to someone for parts?. Actual running time on it was in the range of 25-50 hours total

absolutely its worth something .......its a shame it wasnt kept running

Can anyone tell me more specifics about what this machine would need to be rebuilt / machined for use? I’ve been considering a compressor, I’m a machinist, and my shop is 3 phase. I might be willing to gamble a couple hundred bucks.

it would be the 300 hundred , especially if you can machine parts to fit , but espect to put a grand in it to get the filtration etc, you can buy a good compressor for 1500- 2000

Can anyone tell me more specifics about what this machine would need to be rebuilt / machined for use? I’ve been considering a compressor, I’m a machinist, and my shop is 3 phase. I might be willing to gamble a couple hundred bucks.

Thank you for your inquiry and to everyone else who provided input about the compressor. I did sell the compressor locally in the Chicago area. If I need to remove the listing from the classified section, can someone please provide instructions on how to do that.

Thank You

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom