MAKO: Sale on Inflatable Dive Board

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MAKO Spearguns

ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Check out our “MAKO Inflatable Dive Board” with a semi-rigid deck.

on sale this week for only:

inflatable-dive-board-dano-la-paz.jpg

inflatable-dive-board-fish-bag-in-use.jpg

Starting at $119.95.

And…Free shipping on all cont. US orders $99.00 and above.

Build your own Custom Dive Board with the following options:

Shark Proof Fish Bag
Mesh Collection Net
Backpack Straps
Bungie Net and Bungie Cords
Reel
Folding Anchor

MIDB-2__93755.1614197621.jpg

Link to Sale Here!

Inflatable Dive Board

This is the only inflatable dive board with a semi-rigid deck for attaching floatlines, anchor lines, and backpack straps.

Thanks, guys for taking the time to view this. Hope you all have a safe and prosperous dive season.

Dive safe,

dano

I got this Dive Board with all the suggested add ons;
Shark Proof Fish Bag
Mesh Collection Net
Backpack Straps
Bungie Net and Bungie Cords
Reel
Folding Anchor.

I'm new into the hobby and decided to go with this buoy because it allows me to have all the accesories i might need with me and also provide me a good surface to rest. I do love all its versatility, however on its third-fourth use it just took one big wave to pull it over and rips all the back stitches apart and plastic D-Shackle where the float line & bungie net was attached and I've no idea how I'll be abble to fix that. :'(

Attachments

• 20230113_085556.jpg
    20230113_085556.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 88
  • 20230309_094016.jpg
    20230309_094016.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 68
  • 20230309_094033.jpg
    20230309_094033.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 75
That is cool!
It is indeed but the back part of it ripped off. I hope there is a way to fix/solve that because I just barely started using it and I paid over $200 USD with all the accesories, I still want to get a lot of use out of it hopefully

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230309_100347_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230309_100347_Gallery.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 67
Hey Tripi,

Man, I’m glad your OK. That must have been some wave. Did you notify us about this? This is the first time I am seeing this. Just send an email. I will send a new one to you.

And, if it is OK with you, I will email you back to learn more about how this happened, such as how big the wave was and if the shark proof bag was attached while rolled up or open, etc. I have been using mine for about 3 years now and it’s still going strong. So, please send to me an email and I will reply right away.

By the way, where in DR do you dive? Not long ago, I was in Las Terrenas with Mario, the owner of Ermes Sub. Headed back there soon to surf and dive. Do you live nearby? If so, perhaps we can do some diving.

Dive safe,

dano

Hey Tripi,

Man, I’m glad your OK. That must have been some wave. Did you notify us about this? This is the first time I am seeing this. Just send an email. I will send a new one to you.

And, if it is OK with you, I will email you back to learn more about how this happened, such as how big the wave was and if the shark proof bag was attached while rolled up or open, etc. I have been using mine for about 3 years now and it’s still going strong. So, please send to me an email and I will reply right away.

By the way, where in DR do you dive? Not long ago, I was in Las Terrenas with Mario, the owner of Ermes Sub. Headed back there soon to surf and dive. Do you live nearby? If so, perhaps we can do some diving.

Dive safe,

dano

Sure, thanks for the quick reply.
I'll send you an email.
I live in Santiago, no coast here. I'm just starting out, had just dived a couple of times so far at Luperón, Monte Cristi and since the water has not been so good on the north coast lately we went east to Cabeza de Toro, Punta Cana this last time where this happened.
Had not dived on Las Terrenas yet but willing to do so yes so whenever you get back I can try to manage a trip there.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom