mako shark(s) off scotland's se coast

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DORSETBOY

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Anyone got any sittings of the sharks on the east coast/ they're supposed to be hunting sea mammals in inshore waters.

thanks

lol, yeah I'd imagine given half a chance they might!

Seriously though, would love to see them hunt but probably from a reasonably large boat. I've done a bit of reading and it seems they quite often hunt on the surface. Have thought about looking around breeding sites for seals but am open to suggestions if anyone has any ideas.

Apparently forensic evidence from animal remains found have been pretty conclusive as to makos being about.
Hmm actually its nearly april. The annual "great white shark off cornwall" rumour is bound to appear next month again :)

As for the signature, a bit premature, come on ireland ! (and yes im welsh but have good reason for thid).

Narced at 1atm i assume :)

Im still gutted after the weekends results. Only saving grace is i managed not to have to watch how inept ireland were as i was underwater at the time.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom