MAKO Spearguns: May Bro Deal - Kona Kill Knife

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MAKO Spearguns

ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
Reaction score
Hey Spearo, During the month of May you can save big on my Kona Kill Knife!

Kona Kill Knife | MAKO Spearguns

These are the exact same high quality knives that are sold by the more expensive companies... same factory.. same quality..

In fact, it is the exact same knife! But, because I sell direct to you, instead of through dive shops, my prices are much less.

MKK-2T.jpg

This same knife is sold for over $70.00 by the expensive brands.
With my Bro Deal you can have this high quality kill knife for only $24.

kona-knife-on-arm_dtl.jpg

kona-knife-on-belt_dtl.jpg

Made in Italy by the finest knife makers in the world, the impressive quality of the Kona Kill Knife starts with
its’ superior grade of heat treated 420 stainless steel material with Teflon coating and superior geometric design.

Then I include a sheath and a pair of Marseilles style knife straps measuring 17” long that are easily adjustable for
using on arms and legs or the sheath can be worn on your weight belt.

Check out all the great reviews on this knife
Review: List

Get your 20% off BRO DEAL by entering the code **** at checkout!

Of course you have to sign up for our newsletter to get the actual code.

If you haven't already done so: scroll to the bottom of my website,
click "Connect with Us" and subscribe to our electronic newsletter.

Dive safe,
Dano

That's my favorite knife and I have it strapped to my gun. More than reasonable price too. Great job!

I can also say that this is an excelent knife, my only problem is that it kept falling out of the sheath, fixed it with a thick bungee strap around the handle that pushes the knife so it get's weged in the sheath.

I can also say that this is an excelent knife, my only problem is that it kept falling out of the sheath, fixed it with a thick bungee strap around the handle that pushes the knife so it get's weged in the sheath.

Thanks for the feedback. We offer elastic cordage exactly for that purpose. A secondary means to prevent the loss of the knife is smart and the loop can be placed around the wrist during use to reduce the chance of dropping it when being used.

Elastic Cordage 1/8th inch | MAKO Spearguns

MOEEC.1-2T.jpg

I set up all my knives that way, @MAKO Spearguns. When I remove it, I slip my hand through the bungee so I don't lose my knife.

Hi:
How do we get the Bro Deal?
I want one of these knives.
Thanks

If you haven't already done so: scroll to the bottom of my website,
click "Connect with Us" and subscribe to our electronic newsletter.

Give us a call on the phone after you subscribe might be faster...Go all the way to the bottom of the page.

thanks!

Dano

I already subscribed.
I need the coupon code please. PM me with the code.
Thanks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom