Malapascua & Bohol Dive Report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yes, at least one occasion there were 3 sharks at once. A few times there were 2 at once. My camera was broken a few days before in Bohol so I did not have my underwater camera with me. Two guys from Germany were supposed to send me their pics but nothing yet.

Tippytoes, I cannot remember the name of the beach. Someone here who knows the island well can tell you. There is a resort next to it on the hill, as you can see in the photo. However, there are no structors on this beach except for some fishing huts. We were the only ones on this beach for the 2 hrs we spent there. On Bounty, facing the ocean, we walked to the left down bounty then into the jungle and came across it. You can easily hire a boat for a few hundred php or even less to take you around the island

That's the beach to the North of Bantigue Cove on the North East tip of the island. If you go to Guimbitayan Village then its just beside there.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom