Malaysia! Everyone there post here

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey great stuff. Yes. Malaysia is indeed a very popular diving area in Asia other than Thailand and Indonesia. A good variety of dive sites for all levels from novice to tech/wreck diving. Visibility can range from 5 metres to 30 meters depending on the site and the time of the year. Comfortable tropical water year round.

The country is multi culture comprising of people from various ethnic decendend and religious believes. There are also many Japaneese and Europen expatriates living and working in Kuala Lumpur (including Instructors and Dive Masters). If you have been to Singapore, you will find many similarities between Singapore and Malaysia. Many of us have Singaporean blood relatives and vise-versa. Both Singapore and Malaysia was a part of the British colony until 1957.

If anybody need more diving or general information on Malaysia, feel free to post your questions on this newly setup scuba forum populated by Malaysian divers (see address below). Cheers and I hope to meet some of you in person.

http://scubamy.conforums3.com/index.cgi

if you guys do come over to malaysia, do tell.. I've a DS here, so i'll be able to arrange all your diving needs.. :10:

Tim & Fish,

Mayb Orca Blue just saying that he know a DS that can porvide good package & services. still got which DS you guys dunno in klang valley, especailly u Tim!

DandyDon:
Hey, it's an idea. So, who's there, what's happening, where'd you dive last...?

I'm in sunny East Malaysia, Kota Kinabalu! Monsoon season here means viz is not too good. Last dive was at the local marine park (15 mins from city), before that a 4d/3n trip to Sipadan. Next trip will be a liveaboard in Phuket and then
Lankayan.

aarontee:
Tim & Fish,

Mayb Orca Blue just saying that he know a DS that can porvide good package & services. still got which DS you guys dunno in klang valley, especailly u Tim!

I'm asking for the DS cause I'm visiting my family this coming Chinese New Year and perhaps I could stop by to visit.

Hey - if any of you all could use any help with Profile Info, Dive Info, or Sigs with links, please do no not hesitate in contacting me. I'm not whiz, but I got most of the buttons figured out... :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom