Male Dive Buddies

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

These are great comments (I don't usually browse this area). I've been married 28 years but my wonderful wife doesn't dive though she really supports my diving. I'm dying to go on some trips but am not sure of the set since I don't want to pay for a single room. It is good to see others sharing a room and trusting eachother.

I have a great diving group (mostly guys but with several woman) and you do develop a great trust with each other. If I were to travel overseas and get paired with a guy/girl I'm not sure how I would trust their safety level.

Thanks for the honest comments.

Can't she go as a non diver? All the trips my shop runs offer a diver price and a non diver price.

I'm currently single, but had the same dive buddy for a long time (the guy I was dating) - I was lucky that he was as into it as I was and we never dove apart. I've recently been doing the insta-buddy thing and so far, it's always been guys. I have no idea if they are married and don't really care. I'm there to dive, not pick up guys.

I can't imagine dating a non diver though. Trust or no, I want to be able to share those experiences with someone, not just tell them about it later. I'd even go so far as to say diving is a pre-req for me now.

lately I have been diving without my partner, so I guess you could say I'm getting used to diving with other people/buddies. I don't mind that he has other interests, I'm always keen to dive with anyone. I'm in a club that has nice people, and the club owns a house at the coast so I can't complain! It dos'nt bother me to dive without him.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom