Malibu 1/6 Dive?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FishNut

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Ok.... its been a month since ive been in the water and i really have to get back in the swing of things. I was thinking Deer Creek unless you have other preferences. Any time of the day works for me :)

Oh great! I've had two weeks off and now you want to dive when I return to work.:D

If work really sucks I just might have some time-off Tuesday.

Hopefully we'll dive together on Wednesday night. My dive yesterday at Lookout Park had poor vis (<10 ft) and the oil spill returned. It's lovely ascending into a diesel spill.

haha......thats funny

My goal this year is to not just read about the Beach Crabs diving fun but to participate in the dives.

I'd like to dive deer creek. I just need to get my dive computer batteries replaced and figure out the work schedule. I won't be able to figure out work or the battery problem until Monday.

Ok Well i Plan on getting A dive in either or the 6th or 7th............ Day or Night..... As Long as i get to DIVE :)

Hey Ericka,

I'm in for Deer Creek on 1/6. The earliest I could be there would probably be around 6PM. How does that sound? I believe Rich is in too.

Greg

I'm in. Does the evening work okay for you Erika?

I had to borrow my sons dive computer and regulators. My gear is being serviced. I can't believe they quoted 2-4 weeks for the battery replacement on my Suunto computer. Apparently it gets shipped to the factory for replacement.

Sounds good To me! How about Since the Earlest that you could be there is 6pm how bout we make it 6:30 Just to be on the safe side......

Sounds good To me! How about Since the Earliest that you could be there is 6pm how bout we make it 6:30 Just to be on the safe side......

No problem! I'll likely be there early, the traffic stinks going through SB. I can never tell if it is 1 or 1.5 hours and I'll be leaving around quitting time.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom