Malibu(ish) 07/17?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Anyone up for a couple of early dives in the Santa Monica Bay Area on Sun. 07/17?

Thomas

scubainspired:
Anyone up for a couple of early dives in the Santa Monica Bay Area on Sun. 07/17?

Thomas

Hey Thomas,

I might be able to do a couple of morning dives in Malibu. Depends on work -- my project is finishing up right now, so I've been working some weekend hours. I haven't been in the water since July 3rd, so I'm going through withdrawls right now. Toward the end of the week I'll have a better idea of whether I can make it. I'll keep you posted.

-Scott

CaptainMarvel:
Hey Thomas,

I might be able to do a couple of morning dives in Malibu. Depends on work -- my project is finishing up right now, so I've been working some weekend hours. I haven't been in the water since July 3rd, so I'm going through withdrawls right now. Toward the end of the week I'll have a better idea of whether I can make it. I'll keep you posted.

-Scott
Sounds great Scott ... keep me updated!

I'm looking to go out this weekend and will join you if that's OK. Let me know what your thoughts are. I'll keep an eye on conditions.

-Geoff

Looks like I'll be able to do a couple of morning dives on Sunday. Thomas / Geoff - you guys have any spots in mind? Leo Carillo maybe?

Anyone else want to join?

-Scott

CaptainMarvel:
Looks like I'll be able to do a couple of morning dives on Sunday. Thomas / Geoff - you guys have any spots in mind? Leo Carillo maybe?

-Scott
I'm up for a couple dives Sunday morning, I'll join you. Keep me posted.

-Garrett

CaptainMarvel:

-Scott

Leo Carillo sounds good. How about 8am at Leo Carillo?

Leo Carillo at 8am sounds good to me as well. Let me know how I can recognize you guys.

OK, Leo Carrillo on Sunday at 8 am it is then. We should meet at the lifeguard tower #2 up on the top of the hill. Then we can decide what our next step will be.

What do you think.

Oh... cakayakdiver, you can recognize us by the pics of us in our profiles. I'll also PM you my cell phone #.

Christian

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom