Malibu(ish) 07/17?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If it's OK I will also join you guys tomorrow (Sat.) morning. I haven't been to the dive site, but the link you posted has clear directions.

I can only do one dive with you tomorrow morning, unless there's a nearby scuba shop to get air. (???) It's kind of a long boring story...both of our primary regs are in the shop getting serviced (due next week), and the spare or pool regs haven't been worked on for quite some time. So to be on the semi-extra safe side, I rented one this afternoon. All of our tanks have dins and I couldn't rent one with a din (it's a K valve conspiracy), so I had to borrow a tank as well. Thus, I'm single tanked. I'll do a search for nearby air stores...maybe I can get caught up before your 3rd dive.

See you in the morning. Looking forward to meeting/diving with everyone.

Cheers,
Geoff

headhunter:
OK, Leo Carrillo on Sunday at 8 am it is then. We should meet at the lifeguard tower #2 up on the top of the hill. Then we can decide what our next step will be.

What do you think.

Oh... cakayakdiver, you can recognize us by the pics of us in our profiles. I'll also PM you my cell phone #.

Christian
OK 8 am Leo Carillo, it's been years since I've been there, I should be able to recognize Christian and Thomas from meeting you at the June Wrinkles dive. would you mind PM'ing me your cell as well, JIK.

Thanks,
Garrett

headhunter:
OK, Leo Carrillo on Sunday at 8 am it is then. We should meet at the lifeguard tower #2 up on the top of the hill. Then we can decide what our next step will be.

What do you think.

Oh... cakayakdiver, you can recognize us by the pics of us in our profiles. I'll also PM you my cell phone #.

Christian
Christian is lifeguard tower #2 where we parked to dive at the Wrinkles gathering?

See everyone at 8!!!

Thomas

scubainspired:
Christian is lifeguard tower #2 where we parked to dive at the Wrinkles gathering?

See everyone at 8!!!

Thomas
Yes, it's the one high up on the point, not the one in front of the restrooms.

So, if you walk under the highway toward the beach from the Leo campground it's up to the right. It's above the gated entrance on the beach side just north of the main entrance to Leo Carrillo State Park that you see from PCH.

Christian

cakayakdiver:
If it's OK I will also join you guys tomorrow (Sat.) morning. I haven't been to the dive site, but the link you posted has clear directions.

I can only do one dive with you tomorrow morning, unless there's a nearby scuba shop to get air. (???) It's kind of a long boring story...both of our primary regs are in the shop getting serviced (due next week), and the spare or pool regs haven't been worked on for quite some time. So to be on the semi-extra safe side, I rented one this afternoon. All of our tanks have dins and I couldn't rent one with a din (it's a K valve conspiracy), so I had to borrow a tank as well. Thus, I'm single tanked. I'll do a search for nearby air stores...maybe I can get caught up before your 3rd dive.

See you in the morning. Looking forward to meeting/diving with everyone.

Cheers,
Geoff
Sounds great Geoff. The more the merrier!

There are shops that are not that far away. You could fill the tank during the surface interval.

We'll see you in the morning!

Christian

After picking up the pieces and taking inventory of my wounds from today, I will be there tomorrow morning at 8am.

Christian

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom