Malibu(ish) 07/17?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hope you guys have fun, I would love to go but its a bit of a drive from OC. Im still recovering from friday night. Hopefully laguna will stop having orange water.

John

You didn't miss too much today SNOBORDJON. The water was way green. Hopefully it will clear up soon.

I did a night dive last night in malibu. Visability was maybe 5-6 feet maximum we went out to the kelp and dropped down to about 30 feet saw a few guitar fish but it was very poor visability even with my Supercharged HID lamp I could only see a few feet.

We ended up heading on up to the surface and just checking out the sites as we slowly swam back to shore.

next time you guys plan a beach dive please let me know. I'm a pretty new diver and live right here in malibu and would like to find some local dive buddies who I dont have to twist their arms to go diving from shore

iggy23:
I did a night dive last night in malibu. Visability was maybe 5-6 feet maximum we went out to the kelp and dropped down to about 30 feet saw a few guitar fish but it was very poor visability even with my Supercharged HID lamp I could only see a few feet.

We ended up heading on up to the surface and just checking out the sites as we slowly swam back to shore.

next time you guys plan a beach dive please let me know. I'm a pretty new diver and live right here in malibu and would like to find some local dive buddies who I dont have to twist their arms to go diving from shore
Hey iggy23,

Welcome to the board! :happywave

Just check the SoCal forum often to see when we're going on a beach dive. With just about all of us, you are more than welcome to come along. We do it all the time!

On ScubaBoard, you'll find people all over SoCal that like beach diving.

You may want to come to our monthly SoCal Wrinkles Beach Dive and BBQ which is going to be at Redondo on Sept. 13th. We'll probably dive a few different beaches that day. You'll find more info here:

http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?t=104990

That would be a great place to meet a whole bunch of people that dive Malibu regularly.

Christian

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom