man attacked by giant...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Les:
I will print the ones of you and bring them.
Les

If you have them digitally I'd love to have them that way too :D

i will try my best to find that pic i am the pillar of unorganization plus i just moved. But if i cant find it i will take another one for you

word on the strret is that the wolf eel at ansell has vacated its home do you guys still wana do ansell? I think it can still be a good dive we can try going to the left and look for some octos

I'm up for Ansell. Haven't been there before so it'll be interesting for me either way. :)

ok sounds good. I feel like a newbie again with this drysuit. My dive was horrible last night, plus i droped my light cannon and broke the 80 dollar bulb. Oh and my drysuit leaks but its still warmer than a wetsuit. But i still love diving i must be crazy :D

Going to Naniamo on the 23rd, have a boat chartered with Ocean Explorer - currently me and a diver coming in from back east. If you are interested PM me and I will add you to the list. $55 a dive - they supply weights and tanks. Need to be on the ferry at 8:30.

At the moment I am thinking two dives. but we may try for three.

will meet at ansell as planned unless any changes. i will check s/board again in the morning before I leave. hope my suit doesn't leak this time.
les

Have fun diving tomorrow!

Hey Ryan, sucks about the light dude. And yea, you are crazy. I thought we established that when we dove last time?? :D

Just packing my gear.

Ryan, I am PM'ing you my cell # just in case :)

See you guys at noon.

Bjorn

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom