Man handling a crab?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

f3nikon

Reaction score
Here you go, I can't wait to hear your story on how you are handling that crab! :11:
A picture speaks a thousand words!

http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/underwater-photography/213423-right-place-right-time.html

Crab hugger:
Well F3Nikon if you do this practice all of the time I would not be bragging about it as WE photographers DO NOT practice this kind of behavior ....... and if you do feel that this is good practice to do this I would be interested in seeing you try to feed the lions and get the shots!!

Very uncool to hear of you trying such a thing!!

F3:
I knew that comment would get the tree huggers attention! Would it be OK if I got an already dead crab from fisherman’s wharf to feed the octopus?

What about those crab legs and claw in front of you on your avatar picture…were you looking for an octopus to feed as well or is that a part of your wet suit? Because I don't see to many crabs swimming in open water like that!

And yes I would gladly take your picture as you are being fed to the lions…

Crab hugger:
Tree hugger.... yup thats me and I am an offroader (jeeper) as well!!

The crab has a story behind it, but I will not have a battle or debate with you on Bob's thread.

F3nikon you made a very stupid and unethical stament so face it!

You want to argue with me start your own thread to hijack!!

Still waiting to hear about that crab story, I am begining to think its full of cra...bs.

Back
Top Bottom