Management Consultants

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welshman

Reaction score
A shepherd was tending his flock in a remote pasture when suddenly a brand new BMW drives up to him.

The driver, a young man wearing an Armani Suit, Gucci loafers, a Yves Saint Laurent tie and rayBans leans out of the window and asks the shepherd "Will you give me one of your sheep if I tell you exactly how many sheep you have in your flock?"

The shepherd looked at the man, obviously a yuppie, then looked at his peacefully grazing flock and calmly answered "Sure".

The yuppie parked the BMW, whipped out his Palm Pilot. connected it to his cellphone, called up the web, surfed to a NASA page on the internet where he called up a GPS satellite, scanned the area, opened up a database with some algorithms, sent an email and after a few minutes received an answer. Finally he prints off a 150 page report on his hi-tech miniaturised printer, hands it to the shepherd and says "You have exactly 1,587 sheep in your flock".

"That's correct", says the shepherd, "take one of the sheep".

He watches the yuppie pick one of the sheep and put it in the BMW.

Then the shepherd says "If I can tell you exactly the nature of your business, will you give me my sheep back?"

"OK, why not" says the yuppie.

"Clearly you are a management consultant" says the shepherd.

"That's amazing" says the yuppie "How did you guess that?"

"There was no guessing involved" says the shepherd, "You turned up here today without being asked. You want to get paid for an answer I already knew, to a question I hadn't asked, and you know jack s*** about my business"

"And now.;................................................................................

................................give me back my dog!"

Back
Top Bottom