For Sale Manifold, Doubles Bands, Mixing Whip, Cave Reel, Tank Marking Stickers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gsk3

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
All pics can be found here.

Mixing whip and digital gauge and 4" analog gauge and a ripstop nylon bag to hold it all. This whip is a thing of beauty that I spent a while putting together. Has a plug on a QR so that you don't have to take out the expensive digital gauge on to the boat if you're just using it to equalize two tank. The quick releases for the filling tank are all compatible with the gauge so you can get accurate pressure readings without lugging the whole whip around if you just want to measure pressures. Has helium, DIN, and Oxygen tips and handwheels, with a few extras as spares. Some rounding on the brass where my wrench slipped like an idiot. I am NOT selling this as O2 compatible, even though it may be able to be used as such after you do your own research. Freebie Tribolube O2 compatible lubricant tube. $200 shipped to CONUS

Halcyon cave reel. This is a nice side handle reel. Scuffs as pictured. Includes spare 6' SMB and DiveAlert air horn. $100 shipped to CONUS

Tank marking stickers -- Reflective 70, 190 (x5). Non-reflective OXYGEN 20 (x4). GUE tank marking sticker reel. $20 plus shipping to CONUS.

Blue Steel manifold. Bought to double up some AL80 stages and never wound up doing it. Also have beefy 7.25" doubles bands created by a machinist. $85 each + shipping to CONUS.

Are you selling those misc bolt snaps too? I'm probably interested in the whip, the stickers and the bolt snaps....

PM'd.

Everything here except the doubles bands is sold.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom