Manifold Question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hoosier:
Yes, I know what you are talking about. That is the exact my concern to avoid someone like you at eBay..... It is PITA and a lot of hassles so I would like to make a deal without hanging around at the eBay. Thannks....:D

I had watched them for 4 weeks with people not buying them and so when I finally decided to bid, someone bid against me....so I had to do what was right and snipe them lol. Still at $139 buy-it-now through their e-bay store, that is half the cost of most places. I will definitely be buying another one soon. Very good quality.

Who makes the manifolds that Salvo's sales? I have bought stuff from them before.

darylm74:
Who makes the manifolds that Salvo's sales? I have bought stuff from them before.
Rumor has it that they're Sea Elite manifolds.

I just get the deal, $99, for 300 bar manifold from DS today. Please let me know if anybody wants to have the same deal. I hold the transaction for the additional items. I have to contact them by tomorrow afternoon. I am not sure how many they can give away though. PM me..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom