Manta Queen 3 or M/V Andaman

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cool79

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I am planning for a trip (4D4N) to similan and would like to know what is the diff of these 2 boats.

For the difficult of the dives, I am fine with any, as long I dont get in a washing machine type. haha!!! if there is a washing machine, I will abort the dive!

Also I am not very interested in fighting the current for 15-20 mins and then reach my objective. Unless it's really worth the trip.

I would be diving alone, so I do not really need to really pay much attention to my buddy (wife). :p

Have been on both. Same same but different. You'll pretty much go to the same dive sites so the only difference will be the boats layout. Both have great crews, food, and equipment.
As for site conditions, I've dove the same sites and they have been dead calm to hold onto the nearest pinnacle or line otherwise see you in Pattaya!!!!!! It's diving. It'll be fun no matter what. Hope you have fun!!!

Back
Top Bottom