Mantangale feedback

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

partridge

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Ok. I will be in Iligan for a few days end of april and judging from my other thread there is no diving there. So I decided to spend all my time with the family and take 2 days of diving in Mantangale.

Anybody been there? Feedback? Which dive sites are the most bang for the buck?

Thanks.

Paul

In 2001, I dived with a Filipino (no dive professional) who wrote an article about Mantangale in the Philippine Diver Magazine (forgot the name). He dived all over the Philippines, but he thought Mantangale was better than anything else!
There is a difficult dive spot where you need a hook because of the current, it is best dived in winter. Apparently plenty of big fish.
Yours,
Liberty

Hi Paul, its me yvette. I highly recommend mantangale, when you book, tell dodong the owner that you're a friend of mine. Look out for the Asian diver article I wrote wherein I included their house reef and medina paradise as the top dive sites in its category . Dodong had it framed across from the reception desk. Your famaily will love the place, my mom, aunts and all the divers I have brought there, did. many are now their repeat customers.

Ask dodongto take you to this landing craft whose superstructure is still intact, wwII vessel but kinda deep , but very near the resort.

Yvette: Long time no hear. Last time I saw you was in Tubbataha. You were swimming past our boat to get to yours. Haha. Hope you make it back down our way again soon.

I am definitely going. Sent them an email through the website last friday evening. Have not gotten a reply yet. Maybe because of the busy weekend. I will drop your name. I am not above that. haha.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom