Manually entering tank pressures in SmartTRAK

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mikeg1704

New
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have recently purchased a Galileo Luna for a Maldives trip and had great trouble getting the computer to pair with the transmitter. I did finally manage this but it meant I have some dives on SmartTRAK without the tank opening and closing pressures. I've tried everything to attempt to enter the pressures manually on SmartTRAK but without success. The manual is not particularly helpful in this regard. Can anyone advise how this can be done?

While the tank pressures cannot be altered once the dive is downloaded via Smart Trak, you can enter the tank pressure information into the notes section of the dive/s in question, located below the graph.

While the tank pressures cannot be altered once the dive is downloaded via Smart Trak, you can enter the tank pressure information into the notes section of the dive/s in question, located below the graph.

Does that only apply to Air Integrated computers?

I have an Aladin 2G and when I am in Smart Trak, I can change the start and end psi. However it does seem to assume a higher pressure rating than the actual tanks.

trak.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom