Manuals: whine and cheese

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

buddhasummer

Down under...
ScubaBoard Supporter
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
I get inundated with requests for manuals and I do mean inundated. While I'm more than happy to oblige I do expect a certain amount of courtesy, it costs nothing after all. I do want to continue helping out where I can but...

For future requests a please is appreciated as is a thank you, as is advising that you received them.

For the record, any requests starting with "I want...." , "can you send me..." or "I read you have..." will be ignored. Im old school.

Sorry, but the requests are getting ruder and ruder and it's irritating me.

Thank you for your understanding. Cheers.

Yo home slice can you hook a bro up with some of that manual cheese you got?

I needs them all so I can be a good scuba maintainer, brah.

Yo home slice can you hook a bro up with some of that manual cheese you got?

I needs them all so I can be a good scuba maintainer, brah.

Sure thing brah, give me your address and I'll hand deliver them to you with a box of chocolates and a bottle of champagne.

Sure thing brah, give me your address and I'll hand deliver them to you with a box of chocolates and a bottle of champagne.
Yo dats phat!

No need to deliver you self, just send it priority overnight express at your own expense....

Make sure you insulate the box so the chocolates and champagne don't get to warm.

I'm willing to bet that some of the people requesting sans-manners will either ask directly what's wrong with you, and/or post here that you're very unreasonable.

That'll teach you to be nice with random people.

I'm willing to bet that some of the people requesting sans-manners will either ask directly what's wrong with you, and/or post here that you're very unreasonable.

That'll teach you to be nice with random people.

I'll not bet against you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom