mapping West Hawk Lake

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divingmoose

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Let me first explain I posted this thread in the Western Canada Forum and was told that it was a forum for :canada:B.C. and that West Hawk in White Shell Provicial Park Manitoba was in the east So I should be posting on the Ontario forum.
So here Im. :focus:Now on with the reason for this thead.
I am trying to create a map of dive sites in West Hawk Lake that would be made avialable to any divers that would like to use them. I have aquired a map of Millers Beach that is well made and is only needing small modifactions to compass bearing and distance measures.
I am looking for information on Cats Ass, Mckenze Beach,The Orange Cliff, Peanut Island and the Flower Garden.
If you can Help Please Provide as much info as possable ie:type of dive Shore/boat distance to site, length of swim, Compass bearings,natural navigation marks, things of interest and where to see them, depths and anything you thing would be of interest.
As I said this is for the benifit of all divers tec-novice anyone how would like them.
these maps will be provided as a information pamphet and no responsablity will be assumed be myself or anyone providing assisance. Hopefully this forum under stands I am just looking for assistance and not trying to make a GEOGRAPHIC STATEMENT
Thanks DM

Back
Top Bottom