March 2012 ...The "Who's in Cozumel" LIST!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lol pigdiepoo...great poem. You forgot to add the part about how I wont be able to sleep tonite...so another verse maybe?

No sleep tonight for Gdog,
No sleep tonight for dog.
He's ready to go,
So where's his plane?
There'll be no sleep tonight for him. :)
Good diving to ya !!

Last edited:
I'm still heading to Wet Wendy's tonight but won't be until a bit later. Doing a night dive with Scuba Tony so it will have to be after that.

Last edited:
I'm still heading to Wet Wendy's tonight but won't be until a bit later. Doing a night dive with Scuba Tony so it will have to be after that.

Okay. Now you're just messing with my mind. No fair editing while I check back to make sure I hadn't missed anything on page 40.
Have fun at both!

Okay. Now you're just messing with my mind. No fair editing while I check back to make sure I hadn't missed anything on page 40.
Have fun at both!

Whoops sorry. We were originally going out with Aldora but unfortunately the other group canceled and the other boat is full. :-( I dont have as much pull as you. :)

What time? Recognizing we ARE talking about Island Time.....

So it looks like we have MMM, Prop Joe, and Paige and Robert. How many people will be joining you Joe? I'm going to call them tonight and let them know how many to expect for tomorrow at Wet Wendy's... anyone else want to join us?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

What time? Recognizing we ARE talking about Island Time.....

I'll check back in here later to see what time is established. But I might not be able to stop by until later tonight.

Whoops sorry. We were originally going out with Aldora but unfortunately the other group canceled and the other boat is full. :-( I dont have as much pull as you. :)

Ahhhhh... you overestimate my powers. Sorry you got bumped, and glad you found another berth! How's the class going?

Hey CV .... just to really make you jealous .... saw ANOTHER spotted eagle ray today!!! This time on French Reef.
(Now just admit you really wish you had come here in March!!!!!! lol!)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom