March CZM....it's time to start the list

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've been craving the Garlic Fish at La Choza ...... and we haven't been to Especias since the move .... so I'm sure we'll need to check out the new place and see Adrian.

Code Monkey:
Hi All,
I'm gonna be in Coz the last week in March, I elect *that* time for the dinner :D.
So, anyone up for dinner?

I'll be too early for dinner, but Apps and Taps at The FA week of the 12th would work.:wink:

If you're coming, Christi, I elect you to pick the place!

New Moons:
My husband and I will be there 4-10 Mar, staying at Suites Bahia. Diving with Blue XT. This is our first trip to CZM and we'd love to meet some other folks from ScubaBoard. I'd also appreciate any advice on buying a skin suit down there. I live in Alaska and the selection here for warm water diving isn't great. I've been told I won't need anything but a shortie wetsuit but I get cold easy and was thinking this might be just the ticket. Any insight? Can't wait to get there! New Moons (aka Jane)

Jane,

Have you checked the forum classifieds? As others have indicated, 3mm is what I also use in coz, with a beanie.

luv2travl:
We'll keep an eye out for ya'll at VDM ... or an ear out for the Louisiana accents! :wink:

Beth and George

Beth, will do....just look for the 2 'old farts' limping around VDM...Also, our speaking may give us away as you said....lol.....Look forward to meeting up with you & George.....Here's hoping all these US cold fronts come to a halt in about a week or 2.......We need some flat seas the middle of March........

diver 85:
Beth, will do....just look for the 2 'old farts' limping around VDM...Also, our speaking may give us away as you said....lol.....Look forward to meeting up with you & George.....Here's hoping all these US cold fronts come to a halt in about a week or 2.......We need some flat seas the middle of March........

Ha ha -- we pretty much fit into that category as well, so we should be easy to spot. :D Looking forward to it!

Lawman and the Lawman Family Singers will be at Reef Club for a return engagement. After our hit trip in JanuaryLawman, Barb, Marcy, JJ and little Andrew will return for another week of adventure! Hear Lawman say "No! I don't want a timeshare! Hear Andrew demand another new diaper [Huggies 4]. Hear Barb say " all you want to do is dive!" Listen as JJ explains why NAUI is vastly better than PADI.
Finally listen to the Reef Clubbers scream and shout names when Lawman breaks out another new Speedo and strikes the pose that won him Mr. Universe 1957.

Dive With Martin will be first choice and XTSea next.

Back
Top Bottom