March march march

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tunaman68

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Well I booked, so I might as well start the list!!!!

March 23-28 Tunaman68 and Daughter Blue Angel/Blue Angel

I booked back in June! Gotta book early with reward tickets.

March 8-22 Mikey, wife and 12yr old son -El Cantil Condos/Aldora

Feb 26- March 8th with a group of 6. Staying at Nah Ha and diving with Blue XT Sea.

March:

Feb 26-Mar 8 - Zman96 and group of 6 Nah Ha/Blue XT Sea.
Feb 26-Mar 6 - cvchief Casa De Jefe/Scuba with Alison
March 8-15 - mstevens wife and son March 8-15 Casa Suzana/Deep Blue (or wherever Sandro is working)
March 8-22 - mikeycanuk wife and 12yo son El Cantil Condos/Aldora
March 23-28 - Tunaman68 and daughter Blue Angel/Blue Angel

HEY, I am a two monther! Feb 26-Mar 6 , Scuba with Alison, Casa De Jefe
OH GOD!!!! I've got to spend TWO months with you on these lists ???? (AND the boat???) :banghead: ........................j/k!

02/22/14 - 03/03/14, Diver Kat & Alan, Villa Escondida, Scuba with Alison

OH GOD!!!! I've got to spend TWO months with you on these lists ???? (AND the boat???) :banghead: ........................j/k!

Should a lay in a supply corn liquor at the Casa? Isn't that what you Alabamans drink? Maybe some corn bread? And its ok if you come over to visit without shoes....

:)

March:

Feb 22- Mar 3, Diver Kat & Alan, Villa Escondida, Scuba with Alison
Feb 26-Mar 8 - Zman96 and group of 6 Nah Ha/Blue XT Sea.
Feb 26-Mar 6 - cvchief Casa De Jefe/Scuba with Alison
March 8-15 - mstevens wife and son Casa Suzana/Deep Blue (or wherever Sandro is working)
March 8-22 - mikeycanuk wife and 12yo son El Cantil Condos/Aldora
March 23-28 - Tunaman68 and daughter Blue Angel/Blue Angel

Should a lay in a supply corn liquor at the Casa? Isn't that what you Alabamans drink? Maybe some corn bread? And its ok if you come over to visit without shoes....

:)
Well then you need to stock up on the official "State Spirit" of Alabama - Conecuh Ridge Alabama Fine Whiskey (which not surprisingly, has quite an interesting history, and is currently made in Texas! :eyebrow:) As for cornbread ... I think I saw more of that in Texas. And lastly ... SHOES??? You are talking about Coz, right? Who wears shoes??? Maybe I'll show up in my dive booties ....:chuckle:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom