Mares Icon Air Integration Timetable

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cbrussell

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Any word on when the air integration option will be available for the Mares Icon computer? I have been holding off waiting but it looks like I may have to go the Atomic Cobalt route.

Any word on when the air integration option will be available for the Mares Icon computer? I have been holding off waiting but it looks like I may have to go the Atomic Cobalt route.

next month or later (flip a coin!), I saw the cobalt at a dive shop in FL and it seemed pretty nice.

Yeah, it looks as though the wait may be still a while. A real bummer because I wanted to go the Mares route, but I have to move on and get a dive computer. I guess it wil have to be the teh Atomic.

No hard set date yet, but it is confirmed that people are getting them over in the uk now.

I have been a loyal Mares diver from head to toe but this Icon deal has left me feeling like they just don't care about the end user. I have waited long enough and here lately you can't even get them to even reply about a release date. It would probably not matter any way they would miss them as well. In the end i have the power i will spend my dollars with someone that wants and earns my business!

I checked with a local dealer; he had no idea what I was talking about. Heck, it looks as though I can't even find a Mares Computer stocking dealer in the Baltimore MD. area.

I checked with a local dealer; he had no idea what I was talking about. Heck, it looks as though I can't even find a Mares Computer stocking dealer in the Baltimore MD. area.

My local store has a couple left....but it's in AR.....I doubt that helps much. You could give them a call or visit their website as they sell online as well scubaah.com

Back
Top Bottom