Mares Icon HD with Transmitter - $995.00 + free shipping in US

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

don98

Registered
Reaction score
I am moving towards trimix and need a computer than can handle HE, so I am selling my Mares Icon HD.

The computer has 67 dives on it and is in perfect condition with no signs of wear. It has been updated to the latest software release as well as the updated transmitter.
It has the original box and all accessories except the manual and software DVD. I will ship the computer with the manual and software on a thumbdrive. This setup sells new for almost $1600.00.

I do not post a lot on scubaboard but you can view my ebay profile here: eBay My World - don98

I have not had any significant problems with this unit. I did experience the "changing date" problem but that was resolved with the software update. I also had one transmitter problem which was corrected by changing the battery (I dive with an analog SPG as backup). This is an easy to use/easy to read computer. Works great on night dives since the screen is constantly on.

Attachments

• Mares2.jpg
    Mares2.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 100
  • Mares7.jpg
    Mares7.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 83
  • Mares11.jpg
    Mares11.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 73
Thanks for the offer but at this point I would prefer to keep the sale within the US.

For anyone in the US, I am reducing the price to $950 and I pay the postage.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom