Mares M1 RGBM Altitude programme

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Zak,
Many thanks for your help.
Jim
PS I suggest that this goes into the next update of the manual.

Jim,

Glad to be of help. I will pass this recommendation on to Italy. It may have to wait for our future computers.

Best,

Zak,
Leading to my original question was another idea.....

After diving twice a day over a weekend I would like to drive home through some hills.
(If I could do this without waiting 24 hours I could dive on the east coast of Malaysia instead of the west!)

All it would need is a setting on the computer which assumed that I start the dive saturated at sea level but must end the dive at altitude.

The algorithm is the same an altitude setting that does not require/expect aclimatisation.

This would be a vey useful feature to me and I suspect many other divers.

Going a stage further it could be possible to put in an intended flight time and direct diving accordingly. The algorithms are not an issue, but rather the user interface manual etc.

Perhaps you might paas the thought to the engineering/marketing community for their consideration for future models

Cheers Jim

Back
Top Bottom