Mares Nemo Air Screen Protector

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ouvea

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Hi Guys:

Does Mares make a protector for the display of the Nemo Air dive computer?

Thanks,
Claude

Hi,
Yes we do. I suggest you consult with your local dealer. Here is the part # in case they do not have it. 414902

Best regards,

Are you sure that fits the nemo air console not the nemo wide?

The computers are the same size.

Best,

Zak,
I didn't want to open another thread about this topic. I have the Icon and saw on the site that there's a protector for it but have been unable to find one anywhere. Do you have the part number for this one as well?

Anyone find a source for this Nemo Wide Screen Protector yet? I'm looking as well and I have not been able to get my hands on one - at least not without an international order. Someone has to have this thing.

Hi Galvanni:

I finally received the screen protector from an overseas supplier, along with the Drak interface. It fits nicely but I must say. The screen protector is made of rubber and does not have the clarity/sharpness of my Nemo Air glass screen. I will have to see if underwater it poses an issue. I doubt it though.

Claude

Hi

Looking fwd to hear the result. I am very pleased with my Nemo Air..... :blinking:

Hi Guys:

Here are a few pictures of my Nemo Air with the face protector.

Nemo-Air.gif

Nemo-Air-Back.gif

Before you install the protector, I would recommend cleaning the back of the protector and that you absolutely do not get any finger prints on it. What I previously mistook for for lack of clarity in the protector was, uh... user error.:rofl3:

Claude

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom