Mares nemo battery change in London

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

landed

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I can't find for the life of me a store able to change a battery for my dive computer within 2 weeks of my departure to Roatan.
Does anyone know of a good directory of firms for this the mares site is kind of too big to find this info.
thanks

which nemo unit is it? i have a nemo air and its pretty simple to change just put some silicone grease on the o ring when you put the cover back on. if you need to change the battery its prob out of warranty already so any shop can really change it. and the battery is aval. at most stores that carry the coin batteries. drug stores in the states have them for a few $

does that mean that any battery that fits can be fitted then. Mine is a mares nemo, I have a spare gasket and silicon grease from camera should work fine.Will try not to put too much on and make sure the environment is spotless. What about tightening the screws, is there a specific tension ?

Yes will be out of waranty now, and I don't think its on to charge 50-60 $ for this.

thanks

its a titanium, not the new excell smoother looking a couple of years old. not the wide.

Thanks yes thats the one, and will get mike to do it if it looks like I cant get it pressure tested where I am going. Will check on sourcing that battery as I have the gasket which came with the computer. Are the screws just tightened normally. I can't see any other way and to be honest I'm not sure where I could mess up - past caring for the gasket correctly and sealing correctly with silicone grease like I use for my camera. i.e not too much no hairs resedue spots etc...

I may be a :dork2:

Ocean Leisure,
on the Embankment near Trafalgar Square can do it on site.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom