Mares puck wrist drak interface

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jasonb751

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I just bought a drak interface for my puck wrist computer and I have a slight problem. I have a windows 7 ultra book that doesn't have a cd rom drive. Which programs do I need to download and install from the Web to get it to work with my puck? I went to the website and couldn't find anything to download that said drak. I tried downloading and installing the dive organizer software, but it's in Italian. Unfortunately I don't know how to speak and read Italian.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Well you may have some problems as all do. The MARES support site is terrible. I had to help my friend and here is what I did. The DRAK software would never work not matter what we did. It just sucked and you do not need it.

Google diveorganizer.softwaremares.com it will give you Dive Organizer

Accept the terms and down load it. Be careful it will ask you what language and if you do not select it gives you Italian. Load it and connect your puck and you will then find and configure the puck. This should get you going in Win7. It also is a better interface than the DRAK. Hope this helps……

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom