mares rebuild kit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If you can't find the official Mares 1st stage kit the AquaLung/US Divers Conshelf/Titan has the parts you need.
You can get this from Vintage Double Hose.
Flipping the seat on the 2nd stage is usually enough but it's a simple hockey puck design and might also be the same diameter as the US Divers.

... Flipping the seat on the 2nd stage is usually enough but it's a simple hockey puck design and might also be the same diameter as the US Divers.

Yes, close enough for rock & roll.
You'd be surprise how everybody looks up everybody else's numbers before designing anything, or, worse/better still, uses everybody else's subcontractors. :)
I posted a substitution list here.

and this is exactly why I won't own a POS mares regulator again. Can't get parts.

and this is exactly why I won't own a POS mares regulator again. Can't get parts.

What are you talking about? Every part in these regs is available easily

What are you talking about? Every part in these regs is available easily

I can't seem to find them. Maybe I don't have a good source. I don't want to piece part a kit, I want the whole rebuild kit with the latest parts in one plastic bag.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom