Mares Regulators, together or seperate

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

UTdiver

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I have 2 Mares regulators for sale. I will sell them together or separate.

The first regulator is a Mares V32 Proton Ice regulator. I am selling the entire regulator for $375 plus shipping.
It comes with:

Mares V32 DIN 1st stage
Mares Proton Ice 2nd stage
Mares Proton Ice 2nd stage octo
OMS pressure gauge
Inflater Hose
Dry Suit Inflater Hose
Remora knife with hose mount sheath
Rescue Whistle

The second regulator is a Mares MR12 Proton. I am selling the entire regulator and computer for $500 plus shipping.
It comes with:
Mares MR12 Yoke first stage
Mares Proton 2nd stage
Mares Proton 2nd stage octo
Oceanic Versa Pro computer with pressure gauge and compass
Inflater hose

I do have some pictures. If you have any questions or are interested or would like to see the pictures you can pm me or email me at matt.mimnaugh@gmail.com

Thanks,
Matt

If the way to post pictures wasn't so lame on this forum than I would have posted them earlier. I would much rather email pictures than use the stupid picture gallery method or link to url method required by this forum. But since you insist:

I have more pictures in the picture gallery or I would be more than happy to email them to anyone interested.

Matt

I understand Matt... posting pics is a pain in the....

Thanks for posting them anyway!

sent an email but haven't heard back.
When was the last service?
Do you have the screws for the 1st stage? I won't be using a dry suit and would like to ditch the extra inflator hose

I sold the regs a few months ago. Sorry I forgot to get on here and post that. I forgot I even listed them here.

Anyway, they are sold.

Back
Top Bottom