Mares Turbo Plana

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wunat

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Has anyone has tried the new Mares Turbo Plana. Looks to me to be something Mares is using o tap into the tech diving community (falling into the same category as SP Jets and etc.). I am interest to know how they compare to the Jets (which has been my only love all these years).

The red ones are cool looking :D

11242_410020turboplana2_1267038666.jpg

It looks like they are only available in the Asian markets according to their website. Haven't seen anybody in Europe or the States dive them.

Pete, the Mares sales rep. for this area said that they are going to be avalible in North America.

If these babies work as well as a pair of jets n come in at 2kg I'm getting a couple of pairs.

SangP

If they sell those here I will buy a pair. N

Stylish!!!!!

410020_turbo_plana.png

The Mares rubber fin

• ABS Plus buckles
• Easy to maneuver
• Mares design

Turbo Plana is made in heavy duty rubber. This dense rubber provides negative buoyancy and is ideal to keep the right trim not only in technical- or drysuit- but also regular dives. Easy to kick in traditional and frog-kick style, reliable and resistant. Assembled with Mares ABS Plus buckles and equipped with a dedicated soft rubber strap made in the same color of the blade.

Dedicated to the Asian market.
Not available in all countries

Pete, the Mares sales rep. for this area said that they are going to be avalible in North America.

Interested in these fins myself... I find my seawing novas are too floppy and the jet fins too heavy... These look like a good middle ground...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom