MARES V16 Proton XL reg..

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cheerpig1

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
A sports store here in town is offering the Mares v16 Proton XL regulator to the first 30 customers at 200.00 off. Since I have not purchased gear before I thought I would ask does anyone have it? How do they like it? For those that have used other regs, how does it compare? I am a small female and only plan to use it in warmer water. I am very new to scuba so any input is appreciated.......I was not planning on purchasing equipment until I determined how often I will dive hopefully several times a year, then I got this advertisement so I thought what they hey! I just do not want to wait in line if it is not worth it!

I noticed a thread where some stated that it makes a weird noise...is that still occuring or has it been corrected? What do you like the most about it if you use it, what do you like the least?

I have one in great condition I could sell you if you want...

I have the V16 Proton Metal which as the same first stage as the XL, and I love it. It breath very well.

elmo6s:
I have one in great condition I could sell you if you want...

Why are you selling it? What about it did you like/dislike.....How long have you had it and how much? Thanks.......:coffee:

Just in case you don't want to wait in line at Sport Chalet Saturday - the $200 off is from MSRP not the price the reg usually sells for. Leisure Pro has it on sale for $190.

Saguaro Sports in Mesa will match Internet pricing on stuff they sell. Not sure if they stock Mares gear.

sjspeck:
Just in case you don't want to wait in line at Sport Chalet Saturday - the $200 off is from MSRP not the price the reg usually sells for. Leisure Pro has it on sale for $190.

Saguaro Sports in Mesa will match Internet pricing on stuff they sell. Not sure if they stock Mares gear.

Ha ha ...you got the flyer too!!! The secrets out. Thanks for the heads up....I'll check it out......Who do you usually purchase gear from? Have you ever used sports Chalet to purchase equipment? What was your experience? Thanks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom