Mares X-vision missing locking washer for strap

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SheliaRN

New
Reaction score
Hi! Love my Mares X-Vision mask-- never had a problem with it leaking or straps self adjusting as the other threads discuss-- (although my hair is usually caught in the buckle when I surface LOL)

BUT I have lost the washer that locks the buckle onto the mask itself. No authorized service store near me. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Attachments

• 2017-12-09 11.29.22.jpg
    2017-12-09 11.29.22.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 72
  • 2017-12-09 11.29.40.jpg
    2017-12-09 11.29.40.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 79
Give us a call, we can help you out with that. 8286327649

Thank you so much! I LOVE my mask!

Scuba Folks-- I called Mr. Bryan at Lake Hickory Scuba & Marina after seeing his reply-
He knew exactly what was needed and how to fix it

Yall get out there and purchase from him!!! :0)

Thank you so much! I LOVE my mask!

Scuba Folks-- I called Mr. Bryan at Lake Hickory Scuba & Marina after seeing his reply-
He knew exactly what was needed and how to fix it

Yall get out there and purchase from him!!! :0)

You are very welcome, just as soon as they arrive, I will ship directly to you. Merry Christmas!!!

@SheliaRN, I just shipped your locking washers via US mail. You should have them by Friday. If you have any questions, please feel free to give me a call. I will be out of the country diving from December 16th - December 23rd. Take care and Merry Christmas.

Back
Top Bottom