Mares X-Vision

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have the X-Vision and it's a great mask. Great visibility, light weight and really good strap adjustments. I have a trimmed mustashe and have no problems with this mask.

Tusa has also introduced the Visualator, which is a single lens mask with a low progile and great visibility. Same concept as the Mares and Cressi.

Enjoy the ride.

Deeper blue price of $37.00 was the best I've found yet, however the shipping to the States was outrageous $18.00, and the selection of colors not as good as LP's. All and all it was a push between Deeper blue and LP.

the shipping is pretty pricy - that because they only ship 4 day DHL. when I maker a large order, say $550 (like the last one) the shipping was only $34, and came right to my door in 4 days.

makes sense if you order in quantity from DB.

Willer

Old LW just broke down and bought an X-Vision from his LDS. Black of course. Actually, lots of masks fit my homely face, but this one seems to have a great field of view. I will get to try it in a couple of weeks. Where is that old toothbrush?

Anyone know of a good place to get custom lenses for the X-vision? I think the standard diopter (sp?) is available, but I have a bad astigmatism (years of staring at computer screens). I will have to have them custom ground.

Back
Top Bottom