Marina Entry Fee

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

All of this squeezing out new fees and nickel and diming everywhere you go for fewer services and worse service is further validation of how happy I am that I sold and left. Someone in the other thread about the pier fees at the Palace mentioned greed and entitlement - I would have to agree with that in many cases, but I would not blanket the whole island, and certainly not native islanders. The greed came with the cruise ship industry and the influx of workers brought in from Mexico City and other parts of Mexico to staff all of the tours and businesses that cater to the cruise ships.

Well laminated card.... :cool:

I still didnt get my parque marine card. I was gonna go to the office last week but didnt make it. I did however renew my chofer and moto driver's license.

I think maybe if I get someone with MX credit card to try it for me it might work.

Yeah? We finally managed to renew ours, 2 years after they expired.

Yes. For a while they haven't had blanks or various other things. We finally timed it right.
I was being proactive a few months ago and went to register for a new class 3 months before my card expired, that was in February - my card expires in April - I was scheduled for a class late September - oh well...

The marina guys are really running around checking braclets, for a bit they had two new guys but I only seen them that one day - was not have passed the budget...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom