Marine conservation dive holiday experiences?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi Louie,

Please take a look at the website for the Thresher Shark Research and Conservation Project

www.threshersharproject.org

We are a not-for-profit community based project that is conducting research on the elasmobranchs that frequent Monad Shoal, Cebu, Philippines.

We are always recruiting volunteer research assistance with or without a science background to help us collect data and work in the community.

Best Wishes,

Alison Beckett
Project Manager

Thanks Allison this sounds really interesting and I wanted to read some more but the link doesn't seem to be working. Is it me or is it the link?

Thanks

Hi Louie,

Please take a look at the website for the Thresher Shark Research and Conservation Project

www.threshersharproject.org

We are a not-for-profit community based project that is conducting research on the elasmobranchs that frequent Monad Shoal, Cebu, Philippines.

We are always recruiting volunteer research assistance with or without a science background to help us collect data and work in the community.

Best Wishes,

Alison Beckett
Project Manager

Thanks Allison this sounds really interesting and I wanted to read some more but the link doesn't seem to be working. Is it me or is it the link?

Typo in the link. It was missing a letter. Try www.threshersharkproject.org

Back
Top Bottom