Mass. diver looking for help

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nite_diver

Reaction score
am looking for some help on diving the " Channel Islands" for a long week end coming up this summer. any recommendations to make the dive more enjoyable will be greatly appriecaiated. Also any help on where to go after the dive and for some night life and good but cheap p laces to stay.
Thanks to all my fellow divers who reply.

nite_diver

nite_diver:
am looking for some help on diving the " Channel Islands" for a long week end coming up this summer. any recommendations to make the dive more enjoyable will be greatly appriecaiated. Also any help on where to go after the dive and for some night life and good but cheap p laces to stay.
Thanks to all my fellow divers who reply.

nite_diver

I have only visited Catalina Island and just wrote a report on it so if that helps here it is. Have fun! We did! Also check out the Catalina sticky thread above. Great info!

Catalina Report

When you say Channel Islands, I assume you mean Santa Barbara Island, Santa Cruz, San Nicholas, and such? For dive boats, check out http://www.californiadiveboats.com If you are staying up in the Ventura/ Santa Barbara area, my friends rec The Peace, Spectre, or the Truth dive boats. If you are staying down in the LA area, check out the Encore or the Great Escape. I have taken both to Santa Barbara Island. Santa Cruz Island, I actually camped, kayaked, and dove off the Island. I took a boat from Island Packers over.

I hope this helps.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom