Massages in Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I suggested Katie Jackson for the whole package of pedicure, nails and massage. I like the massage therapist to come to me at the house I rent on vacation. I have found 2 therapists that are great and come with their own massage table. Rachel Carvalho (email: rachel_in_cozumel@hotmail.com) is great. She has been traveling the past few months but is back on the island the end of January. The 2nd is Bernardo Alvarez, his email is iba_mithos@hotmail.com. He gives a great massage.
I hear Sally is a treat as well....I look forward to trying her services as well.

Another STRONG recommendation for Sally!

I've tried everyone listed in this thread at some point, and Sally's ashiatsu cannot be topped IMO. She's professional, licensed and she REALLY knows her stuff. It's the most relaxing treat you can give yourself!

Massage: Barefoot in Cozumel

Can I ask a risque question? When we were there last summer, I took my nephews down around Punta Langosta. There looked like there were a few upstairs massage operations soliciting cruise people. Are those REALLY massage places or are they really MASSAGE, nudge, nudge, places? :ssst::jb:

Can I ask a risque question? When we were there last summer, I took my nephews down around Punta Langosta. There looked like there were a few upstairs massage operations soliciting cruise people. Are those REALLY massage places or are they really MASSAGE, nudge, nudge, places? :ssst::jb:
more of just a back rub. Not a therapeutic massage that you will get from sally. and no they are not risque.

That, uh, is available in town, or so I'm told. You can't get that kind of info here, but tip your DM well when you ask.

That, uh, is available in town, or so I'm told. You can't get that kind of info here, but tip your DM well when you ask.

Perhaps I should clarify, I just *wondered* about the girls solicting by the cruise dock. Looked like an '80s movie in the far east or something.

I have also been told about that availability in town as well, but not on display, so to speak. Just for the record, I HAVE NOT researched the issue. :no:

I suggested Katie Jackson for the whole package of pedicure, nails and massage. I like the massage therapist to come to me at the house I rent on vacation. I have found 2 therapists that are great and come with their own massage table. Rachel Carvalho (email: rachel_in_cozumel@hotmail.com) is great. She has been traveling the past few months but is back on the island the end of January. The 2nd is Bernardo Alvarez, his email is iba_mithos@hotmail.com. He gives a great massage.
I hear Sally is a treat as well....I look forward to trying her services as well.

Sally was really good... best I ever had but was $125. How much is Katie?

Sally was really good... best I ever had but was $125. How much is Katie?

Katie does not do massage, she does the manicure, pedicure end of it that the OP was asking about. She has a massage therapist at her shop. She is incredible. Check her website. Rachel and Bernardo cost about $1. per minute of massage. You will need to contact them for a fee schedule. Both are great and come to where I stay. I just booked a massage with Sally in 2 weeks and will also book one with Rachel. Looking forward to a relaxing week in Cozumel.

Coral-Reefer, my rates have been $60 per hour for the last four years. Are you sure you had an appointment with me?

Back
Top Bottom