Matt, SFLDiver memorial dive and BBQ

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

From Seatech are we trudging down to the pier? Just wondering.

The EUrojax is just north of the dania beach fishing pier. They are dropping their gear by the pier at 9ish so if you are dropping gear there you will meet up with them.
PLEASE RSVP to Jake so he can make sure there is enough food.
See you there!
Jacob Henry Adams-Sorensen <jadamss@fau.edu>

Snorkelers are MORE than welcome to the up coming dive on Sunday.

Gads , with my travel schedule starting up I won't be able to make it , but I wish EVERYONE a wonderul day of diving down there. And I'll say a prayer on Sunday too for the Memorial Service. (I think that is a WONDERFUL IDEA that you are having that).

Have a wonderful time , y'all. I'll be thinking about ya. :D

Jean

I am heading to Florida on Saturday, so Donna and I are going to do our best to make it to this event. Matt was a true friend even if you just met him. Matt showed Donna and me our very first Seahorses at Blue Heron Bridge. Something I will never forget.

Mardi, it will be great to see you.

Awwwhhhh, yes, the seahorses at BHB. Matt showed them to me too...*wiping tear from eye*

wish i could be there, but i'm thinking of him. and you, too, mardi. hugs to you!

Hey guys, not sure what is going on but I received an e-mail from the FAU dive club treasurer that only said "the Sunday dive has now been changed to Saturday" with no mention of the BBQ. I have e-mailed several club members and even left a voice message for their president but I have heard nothing back. So given this is such short notice and getting no response today I am thinking that we should just honor Matt ourselves with a toast of brew at our next gathering.
Hope no-one had changed their plans.
Mardie

Mardi, I just read the same email message.

I can't make that, as I will be driving down Saturday morning. I sure hope that we can at least meet up and say Hi while I am down there. I will PM you my cell #.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom