Maui dive buddy for 4/4-4/8/05

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

otis

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I will be staying west Maui with my non-diver wife.I would
like to get in a couple a.m. shore dives before I try a boat dive.I'm a new
diver,but confident and well trained.I'ts our first time to the island but we have
snorkeled the Caribbean ,and who knows maybe my bride will catch the dive bug
and try an intro dive!!

Hello guys, it just happens that I will be in Maui from April 4-12. I am experienced but have not been in the water for a year and ready to get back into the water. I am also a amateur underwater videographer. I am a single 35 year-old female and looking for some good company.
Laura

i'll be there during those dates also. PM me if anyone is interested in diving. Flying in from Japan for a few weeks of work on the Marine base there.

Hi Laura,

If you're interested in getting together for a dive or two let me know. I'll be staying in Lahaina.

ifly low,

Are you sure you'll be in Maui? I thought the only Marine base in Hawaii was on Oahu (Kaneohe)? If you will be in Maui let me know if you'd like to get together.

oops... Yeah, I'll be sleeping at Pearl and working at Kaneohe... darn geography!

Back
Top Bottom