Maui dive cert

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

greta-inbaja

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi, my brother and his girlfriend live on Maui in Kihie. He just got back into diving after 15 yr break. He did the MalaPier and was stoked afterward, went out and bought a kit. .
I was thinking of getting his girlfriend a Discover diver or some intro course so she could check it out. .. Any shop suggestions? Thanks for any recommendation

I'm a big fan of Maui Dreams Dive Co. They are located in Kihei. Family owned small company with super friendly people. I did a Discovery dive with them, and then ended up doing my Open Water with them as well.

Thanks! Someone else just gave me the word on them also. Said they were super nice to deal with and a good shop.

MDDC also charters Maui Diamond II - they take both divers and snorkelers out to Molokini. Arguably the best diving from Kihei. B&B Scuba or Mike Severns Diving are also boat options. Another shore dive option is Shaka Divers - I believe Doug might just take the two of them diving at local Kihiei/Wailea dives.

Thanks for your help. I bought her a 2 tank intro class thought MDDC. Very nice on the phone. Helpful website. . I've always like Maui for good beach diving. Nice way to get some dives under your belt. . Happy Holidays!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom