Maui February 14-23 Dive Buddy wanted

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Montana Diver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I am heading to Maui for my annual dive trip in February. I will dive my face off with Ed Robinson, however, I am always looking for a few extra shore dives. I stay on the North edge of Kihei, so diving that area is great. I always love Makena Landing and the surrounding spots. I have not dived Mala Wharf or much of the area North of Kihei, however I am always up for a new adventure.

If you are visiting the island, check out my profile. I will dive with any level of divers. Conservative diver, however I just added a flash to my Canon so I might get lost trying to get a nice photo.

PM me.

Hi,
I might have dove with you when I made several trips with the Ed Robinson group last February (I seem to remember a Montana person one day). I will be in Maui during the last 3 weeks of February and looking to fit in some shore dives. I'll make a couple of charter trips, but hoping for someone to shore dive with to cut the costs...I'm just happy to be underwater! I've got plenty of underwater hours and certifications and, like you, I've got a camera (although on the less expensive side) that I love to play with...interesting how my underwater distance traveled dropped substantially when I got a camera! I will be staying in Kihei so that would work out. When do you arrive and depart?
Bill
c: 907-299-6146

I fly in on Sunday, February 14 in the early afternoon. Planning on trips with Ed Robinson again. I have a great picture at Reef's end, mollusk dining on a crown of thorns that was a fail since I did not have a flash. I added an Ikelite strobe this year. I don't have many pictures with it yet. We fly out late on Tuesday Feb 23.

Do you register at Maui Dream Dive. They have a buddy notebook.

Look forward to talking to you.

Dennis
406-899-7004

Check with Robyn at Ed Robinsons. She will often shore dive with folks and is an amazing diver. We did 1 hour and 50 minutes on our Makena dive last month and she was diving an AL63!!

Hey Bill:
I sent you a phone text and haven't heard back. Looking to dive on Monday and Tuesday next week.

Dennis

Back
Top Bottom