Maui snorkeling - Lahaina, Kaanapali, Kapalua area?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RJP

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I've got a co-worker who will be on Maui for a week in April, and I'm hoping to offer her some specific recommendations for snorkeling sites in the area where they will be staying.

Also, there used to be an operation that ran a catamaran snorkel trip from Lahaina over to Lanai - Trilogy I think. Are they still around? Any good?

What about any specific operators running Molokini snorkle trips? Would like to recommend something less "touristy" if there's any ops running Molokini trips that are not cattle-boat style that'd be great.

Appreciate any/all insights or advice folks might offer!

Also - any specific "mountain bike down the volcano" operators folks might recommend? (I understand that they no longer start all the way at the top.) We used Maui Mountain Cruisers, but that was 12 years ago.

Thanks!

There are lots of good snorkling spots up and down the island... Where is she staying??

I've gone out to Molokini with the Lani Kai about three times now... Always had a good time, not alot of people crammed on board...

Haleakala rides have been with Maui Mountain Riders... Good times there too. I was went with them last June and they took us to the top... Hadn't heard that they don't go to the top anymore.. Is this something new???

Hope this helps..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom