May 19th Anna Maria Island Shore dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ed:
The sugar barge is easy to find, go to Sea Trek scuba in Bradenton Beach, walk across the street, swim out about 50 yrds and you're there.

Very nice schudini...I think I'll save that....thanks

Yes they are,both are on Bradenton Beach about 2 miles apart, with Spanish Rocks being the northernmost of the two.

Ed Jackson1:
barge. I think it's listed in Ned Deloaches underwater Florida book. Does anyone know how to get to it? That might be fun to do in the afternoon.

I think moteman does :wink: would you mind posting directions moteman :huh:
Kim P

"Sugar Barge" AKA "Regina"
Location: "At the end of Cortez Road West in Bradenton Beach, turn north on Gulf Drive and travel to 7th St. The wreck is located approximately 75 yrds off the beach, directly across from SeaTrek Divers." For the gadget addicted the GPS Coordinates are
27 28.135N, 82 42.129W

:wink:
MoteMan:
"Sugar Barge" AKA "Regina"
Location: "At the end of Cortez Road West in Bradenton Beach, turn north on Gulf Drive and travel to 7th St. The wreck is located approximately 75 yrds off the beach, directly across from SeaTrek Divers." For the gadget addicted the GPS Coordinates are
27 28.135N, 82 42.129W

Thanks Mote Man :blinking:

We may end up coming there after I get John from the airport, just to say hi and hang-out. We were planning on doing Sunday with Capt. TY but I don't think that will happen:

SATURDAY
NORTHEAST WINDS 15 TO 20 KNOTS. SEAS 3 TO 5 FEET.

SATURDAY NIGHT
EAST WINDS AROUND 20 KNOTS. SEAS 4 TO 6 FEET.

SUNDAY
NORTHEAST WINDS AROUND 20 KNOTS. SEAS 3 TO 5 FEET. ISOLATED
SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS IN THE AFTERNOON.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom