May 2016 Roll Call... ¡Vámonos!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

For those already there...how are the mosquito's (a small flying insect that bites the skin of people and animals and sucks their blood)?

They're still here :p Naw...they're not too bad, maybe 5 bites on my foot in the last 10 days. Had a great experience yesterday heading back to the caleta. Came across a pod of dolphins with a young calf. Did a quick down and dirty roll off the boat. Sorry for the poorer quality but really didnt have time to fuss about.....

Great shots, thanks.

Well I am happy to say I was able to get an extra day into my vacation by getting a flight change. I will now arrive on Sat the 14th instead of the 15th. I am mixing up my hotels since this is my first trip to see what I like. Staying at Bahia the 1st night it is cheap and has good reviews and I don't land until 3:30 so it seemed like a good choice for one night.
15th and 16th Aldora Villa
17th and 18th Casa Mexicana
19th and 20th Playa Del Carmen for ceynote diving and some beach time maybe Tulum excursion
21st and 22nd Vista Del Mar
Diving with Aldora
Thinking of taking a day and going to Mr Sanchos for a day of relaxing or maybe a bar hop to the windward side of the island they have a bus tour that hits 4 bars that looks pretty cool. Looking forward to my first real solo vacation :)

They're still here :p Naw...they're not too bad, maybe 5 bites on my foot in the last 10 days. Had a great experience yesterday heading back to the caleta. Came across a pod of dolphins with a young calf. Did a quick down and dirty roll off the boat. Sorry for the poorer quality but really didnt have time to fuss about.....

... see how you are. :D

Ok, I guess I screwed around long enough:

Monday tomorrow May 16th scuba board dinner at El Moro at 630 pm Mexican. If you can post your coming, great. If not come anyway. I will be telling fishing story, with some grain for truth involved.

Back
Top Bottom