May 2016 Roll Call... ¡Vámonos!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sideways

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
It's that time of the year again for some of us. The late spring peeps are rip rearing to go! We'll be back at it this year for an amazing 18 night stay. This will be our second year at Casa Mexicana. We LOVED it last year. Great rates, location, and an awesome breakfast buffet. Also, we'll be diving again with the incredible Kami and Steve of Liquid Blue Divers. Break out them HP Steel 120 nitrox tanks!! Cause nothing says I love diving more than 70-80+ min dives :cool2: We're already excited (If you couldn't tell). So!!! Who's in?? When and where? Let's DO THIS!!

Peeps....................... Dates................ Staying............... Dive OP

Loree and Greg ....... 4/27-5/15 ........ Casa Mexicana..... Liquid Blue Divers

Larry (diver) and Mechelle .... 4/16 - 5/7.... Residencias Reef .... DWM

I'll be there sometime in May. Diving with and staying at Blue Angel, I'm sure. Film at eleven.

I'll be there sometime in May. Diving with and staying at Blue Angel, I'm sure. Film at eleven.

yeah, what he said ...

... looking at May 20 - June 1, but haven't booked yet.

David [diver] and Jessica....... Jan 15-29........staying in rented house......dive op TBD

First and foremost, Sorry we're gonna miss you AGAIN! Sharky :( That's 2 years in a row... starting to get a complex :wink: Gordon, hope to see you again! Token, did you mean May 15-29?

Peeps................................. Dates................ Staying............... Dive OP

Loree and Greg .....................4/27-5/15 ........ Casa Mexicana........ Liquid Blue Divers
Larry (diver) and Mechelle ......4/16 - 5/7.... .... Residencias Reef .... DWM
mstevens & family ................ 13-21 May ........Casa Suzana......... (hope you get to dive!!)
ggun and caravan :wink:.............. May-ish..............Blue Angel..............Blue Angel
Mr. & Mrs. Sharky..................Late May-ish.......Blue Angel..............Blue Angel

Just came back two days ago, going again in May
John Early May Iberostar 3 Days with Dressel, 3 days TBD

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom